Thursday, May 10, 2018

Branding Made Easy!

What is a brand, you may ask?  A brand is one of the most important look of any business. An impressive brand strategy gives you a major edge in an increasingly competitive business market. Be true to your brand and deliver on promises made. Your customers will never become loyal customers, won't return to you and certainly won't refer you to their family and friends, at least not on a positive note. Where you advertise, your distribution channels, also how you communicate verbally and visually are all associated with your brand.

There are literally loads and loads and loads of online videos out there professing they are the 'best' out here, and more are being added as you read this. Some I have personally researched and others I could tell right out the gate if it was a right fit for me                                                                        

When I first started my hair extension business, less than a year ago, it was then realized I needed to do something more with my life, much more besides working myself to death, 3-11 p.m. 5 days a week and sometimes even more if I was working for something specific or anything extra like a family event or a birthday came up.                                                                                                                                     
I came to the realization a few years back, my grand kids were growing up without me. I'd been talking about doing something different, other than working in the medical field  for well over 17 years, if I didn't make the transition soon it would be too late for them and for me. And my back
  injury from a few years earlier just seemed to be getting was getting worse and worse.                                                                                                     
The bottom line for me was both my granny's had passed on before I was born so I never had the pleasure or opportunity of ever having a granny to love like my 'grands' love me.
Never had a granny to run with, to enjoy, to run ideas by, to complain to about my mommy and daddy, to cry with, to hug or just hold, not even to just, all around share my childhood or adult memories with. I definitely just needed to find another way of making money because I wanted to free up some much needed time and spend more with my 'grands'. the true and unconditional loves of my life and not just talk about doing it. For me quitting work was not an option

I put feelers out as to put my plan into motion. Even though I didn't know didley about selling hair or even what a brand made easy meant. But,  as a customer I wear them a lot myself, not only the hair extensions but the wigs too, and I 've always loved the way I feel after getting my hair whipped and slayed. And yes, especially enjoyed all the compliments too.
I come from a long line of hairstylist--legit and kitchen. In either business, they all know their stuff and is full of natural hairstyling talent. 

To make a long story short, I did my research. A lot of the popular sites I checked out all profess they are the 'best!'.
Around this time, I was receiving emails from potential hair suppliers mainly because I had put feelers out.
A few hair suppliers caught my curiosity, but Wealthy Hair got my full attention.
What I admired about Wealthy Hair is they didn't claim to be the best in the business. Nor to be the number one place to shop or promised any false hopes. You get out of it what you put into it.
Wealthy Hair invited me to check out her video
https://www.wealthyhair.com/hands-freebusinesspackage/
She offers an opportunity for a hands free business package.

After doing tons and tons of research and reading numerous reviews about the business. I signed up, on the payment plan.
Julia Stroud the CEO and founder explained in layman's terms what she offered and what you would get. She laid her cards right on the table and its a step by step process, a diligently researched business package backed by over 10 years of hands on experience.

BRAND STRATAGIES TO PRACTICE IN YOUR BUSINESS

  • Get a logo and place it everywhere
  • Write down your brand messages- the key messages you want to communicate. If have employees all should be made aware
  • Integrate your brand-this extends to every aspect of your business from phones to signature
  • Create a voice- ex; friendly or ritzy? Should always be applied to all communication in the same voice
  • Develop a tag line- write a memorable, meaningful, concise statement capturing the essence of your brand
  • Be consistent- with marketing materials- use same logo placement, color scheme throughout
  • Be true to your brand- Deliver on your brand promise (most important)
  • Be consistent, Be consistent, Be always consistent  If cannot accomplish this task, your attempt at establishing a brand will certainly fail
https://www.5deescollection.com
https://www.facebook.com/5deescollection/

No comments:

Post a Comment